Sunday, October 14, 2007

First Post

This is my first post. I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while, so here I am! Whenever I'm thinking about something that I find interesting, I will share it here.

Right now I'm very busy crafting a draft website for my new business, K5 Capital. Check it out here. There is almost no content there at this time. However, if you have any comments about the format, feel free to comment on this post.

As a test, I intend to put up the Dogs of the Dow strategy pretty soon. I have used the Dogs of the Dow strategy before, and it involves a lot of calculations done by hand. Instead of doing all these calculations, you'll be able to look up the strategy on my site. You'll be able to check out the portfolio of the strategy, as well as its past performance. And the best part is that you won't have to do any calculations by hand!

No comments: